- About Us
- Get Involved
- Membership and Donations
- Our Properties
- Bachner Nature Preserve
- Granville Sand Barrens and Roy Whistler Wildlife Area
- Black Rock Barrens Heischman-McAdams Reserve
- Black Rock Nature Preserve
- Boehning Nature Reserve
- Cranberry Marsh Wildlife Area- Conservation Easement
- Fisher Oak Savanna Nature Preserve
- Gladys & Al Wright Rock Creek Nature Reserve
- Hewitt Estate
- Holley Savanna
- Indian Creek Basin
- Justice Farms
- Kohnkes’ Little Pine Valley
- Mary I Gerard Nature Preserve
- Moyer Gould Woods
- Pecan Basin Cates/Clawson Reserve
- Shawnee Bottoms Bodine Tract
- Shepherd Swamp
- Wabash Bottoms Janssen Tract
- Walnut Fork Wildlife Refuge
- Weaver Family Nature Reserve
- Weiler-Leopold Nature Reserve
- The Ranch
- Mulvey Pond
- Martin Estate
- Hoffman Easement
- Wise Island
- Wright Wildlife Corridor
- Rock River Farm
- Calvert & Porter National Natural Landmark
- Potawatomi Trail
- Frogs’ Glory
Thank you for your interest–Members are the life blood of NICHES!
To join or make a contribution online with your credit card, please click below you’ll be directed to our new online payment system through Paypal, a secure and easy way to renew your membership, donate funds or Join NICHES Land Trust today! For those interested in being a larger part of our Mission, see information on the Black Rock Society, a newly formed donor group that is dedicated to supporting NICHES in a unique way. Online Giving Form
Giving a Gift Membership? Print this Gift Membership Certificate for the Designee!
NICHES Land Trust is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit, our Federal Tax ID: 35-1964901
Membership fees cover the basic operating expenses of the organization. Individuals and companies can also donate directly to our Land Acquisition Fund or our Stewardship Fund. The former is used to purchase new properties, the latter to maintain and develop properties NICHES already owns.
NICHES is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Since you are receiving nothing in return for your membership or contribution (beyond a good feeling and satisfaction for helping protect land!), your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
Thinking long-term or about larger donations? Here is information on many other options for Planned Giving to NICHES Land Trust
You may also choose to contribute to any of five different permanent endowment funds established for NICHES (NOTE: Many of these now allow for online donations, just specify the NICHES Fund you wish your donation to benefit and give TODAY!)
- NICHES Land Trust Prairie Fund, which is under the auspices of the Benton Community Foundation, P.O. Box 351, Fowler, IN 47944-0351.
- NICHES Land Protection Fund, which is under the auspices of the Covington Community Foundation, P.O. Box 175, Covington, IN 47932-0175.
- NICHES Endowment ,which is under the auspices of The Community Foundation of Greater Lafayette, 1114 State Street, Lafayette, IN 47905-1219.
- NICHES Land Trust Fund, which is under the auspices of the Warren County Community Foundation, 31 North Monroe Street, Williamsport, IN 47993-1117.
- George A Schmidt Stewardship Fund, which is under the auspices of the Carroll County Community Foundation, 215 W Sycamore Street, Kokomo, IN 46901. At the Give Now button please choose “Carroll County” and List “NICHES Land Trust” as the Fund.
NICHES Endowment Foundation, c/o Susan Ulrich, 11907 E 500 N, Otterbein IN 47970-8028
To contribute to these funds, visit their web site and either donate directly online or send a check made out to the appropriate Community Foundation and include a note specifying the NICHES Fund name. Such contributions go directly to the Community Foundations. NICHES receives an annual payment based on the amount in its designated fund.
Note. In addition to cash, NICHES also accepts stocks, bonds, land, houses, and other items that can be converted to cash.